With the recent discontinuing of the Harley-Davidson® Super Tuner, many riders and bike tuners alike have been searching for a worthy replacement. Michigan based company TechnoResearch has delivered the Maximus, a feature-packed tuner that delivers on all fronts.
Maximus is an all in one tool that has been developed for all Harley Davidson models built from 2001 up. Maximus allows for backing-up and restoring original maps and performing routine diagnostics. It’s the perfect replacement for Harley-Davidson’s discontinued tuner.
• Keeps your bike running smoother for longer
• Increased fuel efficiency
• Tune and flash stock ECUs
• No piggybacking
• No extra wires
• Rich features and possibilities
• Easy to use no matter your experience with tuners
• Works with TechnoResearch’s Direct Link and Centurion Super Pro Plus
NOTE: Needs communication cables if being installed by end user.
* Most advanced, easy to operate flash tuning tool for all fuel injected Harley-Davidsons
* User friendly Android smart phone and tablet app provides users an easy to use display in real time that wirelessly communicates via Bluetooth
* Once tuning is complete, the kit is simply unplugged until the next tune
* Allows for backing up and restoring original maps, as well as re-flashing stock ECUs and performing routine diagnostics
* Fast data acquisition and many hours of data storage provides accuracy and saves time
* Provides power from the motorcycle for wideband o2 sensors and will record/monitor wideband o2 sensors
* Tuning features include the ability to modify front and rear cylinder fuel/spark tables separately, air/fuel ratio, warm up fuel, cranking fuel, closed loop, acceleration/deceleration, rev limiter and the ability to restore original map
* Easy touse auto mapping feature
* Diagnostic features include key fob coding, speedometer calibration, read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) and system relay testing
* Requires use of Windows based PC, laptop or tablet
* Made in the USA
* Can be used on one motorcycle an unlimited number of times, but not multiple bikes
* This product must ONLY be used in such a way as to ensure the vehicle remains compliant with the relevant emission control requirements.
*Responsibility rests with the installer to ensure appropriate test equipment is used to validate the above.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ALWAYS IN STOCK, ALLOW 2 DAYS FOR HANDLING